June 2012 Newsletter
NEW CLASS SCHEDULE!
Our July through December 2012 Class Schedule Brochure is now available on our website! Be one of the first 20 students to register online and receive $20 off (above and beyond any other discounts you are eligible for!)
“Hot Off The Press” Release
New iPad iEssentials Class!
With an iPad, you can continue to be productive—and have fun—wherever you go! A powerful portable device, the iPad has a lot more amazing features and functions than you may be aware of.
Starting in July, we will be offering iPad training classes! This half-day class will introduce you to many of the functions and applications of the iPad. You will learn the iEssentials: how to download and use apps, efficiently browse the web, and take and view photos. Other topics include using email, managing your calendar and contacts, taking notes, and setting a passcode for security. Click here to see the complete course outline.
Excel Macros and VBA
We have streamlined our Excel Macros and Excel VBA classes! Instead of three separate classes (Excel Macros, Excel VBA Level 1 and Excel VBA Level 2), we have created a two-day combined Excel Macros and VBA class.
The first day will cover Excel Recording Macros and beginning Excel VBA code, and one week later, the second day will be a continuation of Excel VBA in more depth. Click here to see the new course outline.
Happy Father’s Day June 17th!
What does it mean to be a father? It means giving your child your time, your love, your patience. One of the joys of fatherhood is discovering new places, sharing new experiences. Here are some fun places to explore on this Father’s Day (or any day):
Red Hot Summer Special – Word 2007 Level 1!
Sign up for a Word 2007 Level 1 class this summer for only $95—a $144 savings (60%)! Classes will be held Tuesday, July 10th and Thursday, August 16th. Register here.
Classroom Evaluations – See what our Students are Saying
- She knows her stuff! Loved the shortcuts she showed us. B.W.
- Hands-on approach was very appropriate for the different levels in the class. D.H.
- Learned more than expected. Student participation by Q&A, examples, etc. G.A.
- Got a lot of 1 on 1 help from her. Great teacher! M.M.
- Very positive, constructive suggestions; liked personal stories, use of humor. L.Z.
- Could not ask for more—Thank you! N.C.
- Instructor was excellent. After hearing our needs, she provided more detail on certain topics. C.S.
- His good sense of humor helped ease the burden of grasping difficult abstract information. R.A.